Annual Accounts
Management Accounts
Book keeping
Business Services
Business Start Ups
Company Secretarial
Payroll Services
Tax Planning & Advice
Corporate Tax Planning
Personal Tax Planning
Inheritence Tax Planning
Capital Gains Planning
Tax Returns
VAT - Value Added Tax
Tax Returns  

All self employed individuals (as well as anyone with other income not taxed at source) have to file an annual Income Tax Return with the Inland Revenue.

Many of us find these tax returns confusing and complicated. It is estimated that some 10% of all income tax assessments issued by the Inland Revenue are incorrect - invariably in favour of the Inland Revenue. Nevertheless, there are automatic penalties for submitting tax returns late and for errors made by the taxpayer.

With the introduction of Self Assessment, more and more taxpayers are turning to tax professionals for help in dealing with their tax affairs and with the Inland Revenue. For many people, their personal finances are inextricably linked to their business affairs.

Please contact us to discuss how we can help you, for more information or to arrange a no obligation meeting.