If you are a Sole Trader or Partnership, we can prepare your annual accounts. Although annual accounts are not a legal requirement for sole traders or partnerships, they may be required by lenders if you require a mortgage or loan.
The annual accounts, in most cases, will be used to prepare your self-assessment tax return.
Even if you are a sole trader, you may still need services of an accountant for these jobs:
- Registration with HMRC for self-employed status
- Filing quarterly VAT returns
- Payroll services if employing staff
- Production of unaudited accounts
- Self-assessment tax return
- Routine HMRC correspondence